The Cisco 2921 Integrated Services Router (ISR) delivers highly secure data, voice, video, and application services for small offices. Key features include:
3 Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with 1 port capable of RJ-45 or SFP connectivity
1 service module slot
4 Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC) slots
3 onboard digital signal processor slots
1 internal service module slot for application services
Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Cisco Enhanced PoE
Embedded hardware-accelerated VPN encryption
Secure collaborative communications with Group Encrypted Transport VPN, Dynamic Multipoint VPN, or Enhanced Easy VPN
Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS Content Filtering
Identity management: Intelligently protecting endpoints using authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), and public key infrastructure
High-density packet voice DSP module, optimized for voice and video support
Standards-certified VoiceXML browser services
Cisco Unified Border Element capabilities
Cisco Unity Express voicemail support
Support for Cisco Communications Manager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony
● The Cisco 2900 Series ISRs are highly modular platforms with several types of module slots to add connectivity and services for varied branch-office network requirements.
● The ISRs offer an industry-leading breadth of LAN and WAN connectivity options through modules to accommodate field upgrades for future technologies without requiring a platform replacement.
● The Cisco 2900 Series are powered by high-performance multi-core processors that can support the growing demands of high-speed WAN connections to the branch-office while also running multiple concurrent services.
Embedded IP Security (IPSec) VPN Hardware Acceleration
● Embedded hardware encryption acceleration is enhanced to provide higher scalability, which combined with an optional Cisco IOS Security license, enables WAN link security and VPN services (IPSec acceleration).
● The onboard encryption hardware replaces and outperforms the Advanced Integration Modules (AIMs) of previous generations.
Multigigabit Fabric (MGF)
● The Cisco 2900 Series introduces an innovative Multi Gigabit Fabric (MGF) that allows for efficient module-to-module communication, enabling tighter services interactions across modules while reducing the overhead on the route processor.
TDM Interconnectivity Fabric
● Unified communications services in the branch office are significantly enhanced with the use of a TDM interconnectivity fabric in the system architecture, allowing for scaling of DS-0 channel capacity.
Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Ports
● All onboard WAN ports are 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN routed ports.
● One of the three 10/100/1000 Ethernet WAN ports on the Cisco 2921 and 2951 supports Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)-based connectivity in lieu of a RJ-45 port and enabling fiber connectivity.
Innovative Universal-Serial-Bus (USB)-Based Console Access
● A new, innovative USB console port offers management connectivity for devices without a serial port such as modern laptop computers.
● Traditional console and auxiliary ports are also available.
Optional Integrated Power Supply for Distribution of PoE and Universal DC Power Supply
● An optional upgrade to the internal power supply provides inline power (802.3af-compliant PoE and Cisco Inline Power) to integrated switch modules.
● On the Cisco 2911, 2921, and 2951, an optional DC power supply is available that extends deployment into central offices and industrial environments.
● On the Cisco 2911, an optional DC-PoE power supply is available.
Optional External Redundant Power Supply (RPS)
● The Cisco 2911, 2921, and 2951 allow for power redundancy through the use of an external RPS device, thereby decreasing network downtime and protecting the network from power-supply failures.
● Redundant power on the Cisco 2900 Series is supported through the Cisco RPS 2300 Redundant Power System. You can use the Cisco RPS 2300 to provide redundant power for Cisco 2900 Series ISRs as well as Cisco Catalyst® switches.
● In order to use the Cisco RPS 2300, an external RPS adapter is required (configurable option) to connect the platform to the external RPS.
● When connected to an external RPS device, the Cisco 2911, 2921, and 2951 can operate in a PoE boost configuration in lieu of redundant power mode – whereby the power capacity of the platform is increased to twice the normal level to power additional PoE ports.
Designed for Flexible Deployments
● The Cisco 2911 and 2951 are designed for NEBS environments.
● The 2911 is 12” deep and has an optional fan filter for deployments in a variety of environments. An assembly that provides front-to-back airflow is also available for 23” racks.
Buy Cisco 2921 Router from Compland shop