Cisco SMB SF110-24-UK 24 Port Ethernet Switch
The Cisco SF110-24 unmanaged switch delivers basic network connectivity and reliability for small businesses, without complexity. This Cisco SF110-24 switch provides Twenty-Four (24) 10/100 Ethernet ports and all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure. Just plug it in, connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work.
- Twenty-Four (24) 10/100 fast Ethernet ports with automatic medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X); auto negotiated port for connecting.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link.
- Rackmount 1U form factor that offers a data cabinet or wall-mount cabinet option for integration in to an existing network.
- Includes cable diagnostics and loop detection.
- Includes advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance.
- Integrated QoS intelligence on the switch automatically prioritises delay-sensitive services such as voice or video.
- Works right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure.
This Cisco SF110-24 switch delivers the performance you need to run your business applications – including bandwidth-intensive video services – and avoid slow and sluggish networks. It supports up 10/100 Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
Reduced energy costs
This Cisco SF110-24 switch is designed to help conserve energy by optimising power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment and reduces your energy costs. In addition, they support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods. Most of the switches have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively while lowering energy costs.
Support for advanced technologies
This Cisco SF110-24 switch includes advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance. Integrated QoS intelligence on the switch automatically prioritises delay-sensitive services such as voice or video to improve your network’s performance. Fast store-and-forward switching identifies damaged packets and prevents them from being passed on through the network. All of these features run automatically, with no management or configuration required.
Peace of mind
Every Cisco 110 Series switches deliver the rock-solid reliability you expect from a Cisco switch. The solution has been rigorously tested to ensure optimal uptime and performance. In addition, unlike the purchase of a consumer-grade product, your investment in a Cisco Small Business network will grow with your business.
Ease of use
A Cisco SF110-24 switch works right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, this Cisco SF110-24 switch is also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network, including:
- Support for 10 megabits per second (Mbps), 100 Mbps devices in the same network
- Automatic cable detection, so you don’t have to worry about using the wrong cable type
- Compatibility with network devices from other vendors
Cisco Limited Lifetime Warranty
Cisco Small Business products offer a limited lifetime hardware warranty with return to factory replacement and a 1-year limited warranty for fans and power supplies. In addition, Cisco offers software application updates for bug fixes, telephone technical, and online chat support at no charge for the first 12 months following the date of purchase. To download software updates, go to: www.cisco.com/go/smallbiz. Product warranty terms and other information applicable to Cisco products are available at www.cisco.com/go/warranty.
- 4.8 Gbps
Forwarding rate in million packets per second (mpps) (based on 64-byte packets)
- 3.6 mpps
Layer 2 Switching
Head-of-line (HOL) blocking
- HOL blocking prevention
Quality of Service (QoS)
- 4 hardware queues
- Priority queuing and weighted round-robin (WRR)
Class of service
- 802.1p priority based
- 24 RJ-45 connectors for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Automatic medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X); auto negotiated port for connecting 10-, 100-Mbps devices
- Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 5 or better for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX; recommended
- 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
- 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- 802.3x flow control
- 802.1p priority
- IEEE 802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet
Dimensions W x H x D
- 11 x 1.75 x 6.7 inches (279.4 x 44.5 x 170 mm)
- 240VAC, 50-60 Hz, internal, universal
- UL (UL 60950), CSA (CSA 22.2), CE mark, FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A
- 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
- 10% to 90%, relative, non-condensing
- 10% to 90%, relative, non-condensing
Cisco SF110-24 Switch (110 Series)
- Power cord/power adapter
- Mounting hardware
- Quick-start guide
- Category 5 Ethernet network cable
- TCP/IP, network adapter, and network operating system (such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X) installed on each computer in the network
- Limited lifetime