Cisco SG110-24HP-NA Overview
With the SG110-24HP 110 Series 24-Port Unmanaged PoE Network Switch from Cisco you can connect a variety of PoE enabled devices such as access points, VoIP equipment, and more directly to a larger network and to the Internet while deriving power from the network. Among the 24 ports are 2 combo mini-GBIC slots designed for fiber optic connectivity. Plug and play configuration allows you to simply take the switch out of the box place it on the desk or into a rack mount configuration and begin expanding your network capacity. The SG110-24HP comes equipped with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports providing a fast, reliable network connection. A switching capacity of 48 Gbps and forwarding capacity of 35.7 Mpps ensures users benefit from increased bandwidth and throughput to move packets through the switch faster and more efficiently.
Once installed this Cisco switch helps to reduce energy consumption as it supports the 802.3az networking standard which puts unused links within the switch to sleep. For added piece of mind the SG110-24HP supports automatic cable detection to eliminate the concern over using the wrong cable and comes compatible with a wide variety of equipment from other vendors.
- High Performance
- This Cisco 110 Series switch delivers the performance to run business applications, including bandwidth-intensive video services, and avoid slow and sluggish networks. It supports Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
- Reduced Energy Costs
- This Cisco 110 Series switch is designed to help conserve energy by optimizing power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment and reduces your energy costs. In addition, it supports the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- This Cisco 110 Series switch is features 12 PoE ports. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly and at a lower cost.
- Support for Advanced Technologies
- This switch includes advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance. Integrated QoS intelligence on all models automatically prioritizes delay-sensitive services such as voice or video to improve your network’s performance. Loop detection helps discover loops in the network that you might have accidentally created, thus avoiding broadcast storms that will bring your network to a stall. Cable diagnostics help to quickly identify and troubleshoot network cabling faults and issues. Fast store-and-forward switching identifies damaged packets and prevents them from being passed on through the network. All of these features run automatically, with no management or configuration required.
Cisco SG110-24HP-NA Specs
|Ports||22 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) PoE (Type 1)
2 x Combo (Ethernet/SFP)
|Supported Protocols||Head-of-Line (HOL) Blocking|
|Queuing||Strict Priority, Weighted Round Robin (WRR)|
|Jumbo Frames Support||9,216 Bytes|
|Security Features||Kensington Lock Support|
|Supported IEEE Standards||802.1p, 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3z|
|Forwarding Rate||35.7 Mpps|
|Switching Bandwidth||48 Gb/s|
|Flash Memory||128 MB|
|AC Input Power||110 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|PoE Power Budget||100 W|
|Power Supply Type||Internal|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90%|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 158°F / -20 to 70°C|
|Storage Humidity||5 to 90%|
|Indicator Lights||Diagnostic, Link/Activity, PoE, Speed, System/Power|
|Dimensions||17.3 x 8 x 1.7″ / 44 x 20.4 x 4.4 cm|
|Weight||5 lb / 2 kg|
|Package Weight||8.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.1 x 12.5 x 4.2″|
There are no reviews yet.