SC TO APC Patch Cord
10 People watching this product now!
SC TO APC
- COMMERCIAL GRADE CABLES – Our Industry proven SCAPC to SCAPC, Singlemode, Simplex Fiber optic OS1 9/125 patch cords meet all UL, cUL, IPaEC & RoHS standards. These cables are Ideal for all fiber networks including CATV type FTTH, FTTB & FTTP systems.
- RELIABLY TESTED – Every jumper is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure a high quality end product. We rely on these cables for use in our clients fiber networks across the USA.
- FIBER TYPE – Simplex optical fiber. SCAPC-SCAPC. Insertion loss typical: SC ≤ 0.3dB. Return loss: SC ≥ 60dB Interchangeability: ≤0.2dB. Vibration: ≤0.2dB. Operating temperature: -40~75℃ Storage temperature: -45~85℃
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Connector: SC APC to SC APC. Length: 1, 3, 5, 10 Meters. Mode: 9/125μm. Wavelength: 1310nm – 1550nm. Single-mode Simplex Fiber. Jacket Material: PVC (default)/LSZH/OFNP. Jacket Color: Yellow. OD: standards 2.0/3.0 (default)/0.9/3.0mm
- TRUSTED SUPPLIER – Since 1989, Pacific Satellite Inc has been installing commercial CATV systems and networks throughout the USA. We independently source our own brand high spec suite of fiber optic products for HDTV, SDI, and Analog MATV systems.