Ubiquiti Networks ES-24-500W Overview
With a comprehensive user interface and support for fiber connectivity the EdgeSwitch 24-Port 500-Watt Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP from Ubiquiti Networks is a full featured networking solution. Along with the two 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet ports, you can take advantage of 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports supporting a max power over Ethernet wattage of 34.2 watts per port. The voltage ranges from 50 to 57 volts with a maximum passive power over Ethernet wattage per port of 17 watts. Other networking features include VLAN, private VLAN, voice VLAN, link aggregation, DHCP snooping, IGMP snooping, and much more.
- Advanced Switching Technology
- Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch, part of the EdgeMAX line of products. The EdgeSwitch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks. The EdgeSwitch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
- Switching Performance
- The EdgeSwitch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, the 24-port models support up to 26 Gbps.
- PoE+ Flexibility
- This EdgeSwitch PoE Gigabit Ethernet switch offers 24 ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at and configurable 24V Passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default, the EdgeSwitch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V Passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface.
- Fiber Connectivity
- The EdgeSwitch provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. This 24-port model includes two SFP ports, providing up to 1 Gbps uplinks.
- Comprehensive User Interface
- Designed for convenient management, the EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface allows administrators to configure and monitor switch features in a graphical user interface. For advanced users, an industry-standard command-line interface (CLI) is available through telnet and SSH.
- Powerful Functionality
- The EdgeSwitch uses a sophisticated operating system that provides basic switching features, PoE configuration per port, and a variety of advanced features including:
• VLAN, Private VLAN, Voice VLAN
• Link Aggregation
• DHCP Snooping, IGMP Snooping
• TACACS+, RADIUS, 802.1X, MAC Filtering, ACL
• DiffServ, CoS
• Static Routing, Policy-Based Routing
Ubiquiti Networks ES-24-500W Specs
|Ports||24 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
2 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit SFP
|Switching Bandwidth||26 Gb/s (Non-Blocking)|
|Power Draw||500.00 W (Active)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||23 to 104°F / -5 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%|
|Indicator Lights||Link/Activity/Speed, PoE|
|Rack Form Factor||1 RU|
|Dimensions||19.1 x 11.2 x 1.7″ / 48.5 x 28.5 x 4.4 cm|
|Weight||11 lb / 5 kg|
|Package Weight||13.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.4 x 13.2 x 3.2″|