Ubiquiti Networks ES-24-LITE Overview
The EdgeSwitch 24 Lite 24-Port Managed Network Switch from Ubiquiti Networks features 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports to create a high-density Ethernet network of systems and IP phones. Two SFP ports are available to provide fiber connectivity for storage networks where enhanced data transfer rates are essential. For performance, this switch supports a switching capacity of 52 Gbps, ensuring it can process large amounts of data on all ports without packet loss. Aside from these features, it comes with QoS so you can prioritize latency-sensitive applications. Ubiquiti has also built in an EdgeSwitch Lite Configuration Interface that allows administrators to configure and monitor switch features in a graphical user interface.
- Switching Technology
- The EdgeSwitch Lite is a fully managed, Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks. It offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer 2 switching features and protocols. Additionally, it provides Layer 3 routing capability.
- Switching Performance
- The EdgeSwitch Lite offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, this 24-port model supports up to 26 Gbps.
- Fiber Connectivity
- The EdgeSwitch Lite provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. It includes two SFP ports, providing up to 1 Gbps uplinks.
- Comprehensive User Interface
- Designed for convenient management, the EdgeSwitch Lite Configuration Interface allows administrators to configure and monitor switch features in a graphical user interface. For advanced users, an industry standard command-line interface (CLI) is available through the serial console port, telnet, and SSH.
- The EdgeSwitch Lite uses an operating system that provides basic switching features and a variety of advanced features including:
- VLAN, Private VLAN, Voice VLAN
- Link Aggregation
- DHCP Snooping, IGMP Snooping
- TACACS+, RADIUS, 802.1X, MAC Filtering, ACL
- DiffServ, CoS
- Static Routing, Policy-Based Routing
Ubiquiti Networks ES-24-LITE Specs
|Ports||24 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
2 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit SFP
1 x Ethernet (RJ45) (Console)
|Layer Services Supported||Layer 3 Support|
|Queuing||Strict Priority, Weighted Round Robin (WRR)|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K|
|Security Features||Storm Control|
|Access Control List||100|
|Supported IEEE Standards||802.1ab, 802.1ak, 802.1d, 802.1p, 802.1q, 802.1s, 802.1w, 802.1x, 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3ac, 802.3ad, 802.3u, 802.3x|
|Forwarding Rate||38.69 Mpps|
|Switching Bandwidth||52 Gb/s
26 Gb/s (Non-Blocking)
|Power Draw||25.00 W (Active)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||23 to 104°F / -5 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%|
|Dimensions||17.4 x 8.7 x 1.7″ / 44.1 x 22.1 x 4.4 cm|
|Weight||6 lb / 3 kg|
|Package Weight||6.985 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.75 x 10.55 x 3.1″|
There are no reviews yet.