Ubiquiti Networks ES-48-750W Overview
The fully managed Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch ES-48-750W PoE+ Gigabit Switches with SFPfeatures enhanced Power over Ethernet support and is designed to work seamlessly with Ubiquiti’s EdgeMAX line of products. It provides powerful performance and intuitive switching capabilities that are perfect for growing networks. Plus, it supports a robust forwarding capacity that can simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. Equipped with 48 auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V Passive PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports that support a 70 Gbps non-blocking throughput rate, the EdgeSwitch is designed to simplify your infrastructure. The EdgeSwitch’s other features include two SFP ports, two SFP+ ports, a Configuration Interface for convenient management, the availability of an industry-standard command-line interface (CLI), and a sophisticated operating system that provides basic switching features and a PoE configuration per port.
- Advanced Switching Technology for the Masses
- Build and expand your network with the EdgeSwitch fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch. Besides delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks, the EdgeSwitch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols. It also supports Layer-3 routing capability.
- Switching Performance
- The EdgeSwitch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, this model support up to 70 Gbps. Its switching capacity is 140 Gbps and it supports a 104.16 Mpps forwarding rate.
- PoE+ Flexibility
- The EdgeSwitch provides 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V Passive PoE designed to simplify your infrastructure. By default, the EdgeSwitch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V Passive PoE devices, you can manually enable 24V passive PoE using the EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface.
- Fiber Connectivity
- The EdgeSwitch provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. This 48-port model features two SFP ports, two SFP+ ports, and up to 10 Gbps uplinks.
- Comprehensive User Interface
- Designed for convenient management, the EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface allows administrators to configure and monitor switch features in a graphical user interface. For advanced users, an industry-standard command-line interface (CLI) is available through telnet and SSH.
- Powerful Functionality with Multiple Advanced Features
- The EdgeSwitch uses a sophisticated operating system that provides basic switching features, PoE configuration per port, and a variety of advanced features including: MSTP/RSTP/STP, VLAN, Private VLAN, Voice VLAN, Link Aggregation, DHCP Snooping, IGMP Snooping, TACACS+, RADIUS, 802.1X, MAC Filtering, ACL, DiffServ, CoS, Static Routing, and Policy-Based Routing, a maximum power consumption of 750W, and rackmountable 1U enclosure.
Ubiquiti Networks ES-48-750W Specs
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
2 x 10Gb SFP+
2 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit SFP
|Layer Services Supported||Layer 3 Support|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K|
|Access Control List||100|
|Forwarding Rate||104.16 Mpps|
|Switching Bandwidth||140 Gb/s
70 Gb/s (Non-Blocking)
|Power Draw||750.00 W (Active)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|PoE per Port||17 to 34.2 W|
|Operating Temperature||23 to 104°F / -5 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%|
|Indicator Lights||Link/Activity/Speed, PoE|
|Rack Form Factor||1 RU|
|Dimensions||19.1 x 13.7 x 1.8″ / 48.5 x 34.8 x 4.5 cm|
|Weight||12 lb / 5 kg|
|Package Weight||17.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.5 x 16.5 x 4.0″|