Ubiquiti Networks ES-8-150W Overview
With a comprehensive user interface and support for fiber connectivity the EdgeSwitch 8-Port 150-Watt Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP from Ubiquiti Networks is a full featured networking solution. Along with the two 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet ports, you can take advantage of 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports supporting a max power over Ethernet wattage of 34.2 watts per port. The voltage ranges from 50 to 57 volts with a maximum passive power over Ethernet wattage per port of 17 watts. Other networking features include VLAN, private VLAN, voice VLAN, link aggregation, DHCP snooping, IGMP snooping, and much more. The unit comes with rack mount brackets.
- Advanced Switching Technology
- Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch, part of the EdgeMAX line of products. The EdgeSwitch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks. The EdgeSwitch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
- Switching Performance
- The EdgeSwitch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, the 8-port models support up to 10 Gbps.
- PoE+ Flexibility
- This EdgeSwitch PoE Gigabit Ethernet switch offers 8 ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at and configurable 24V Passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default, the EdgeSwitch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V Passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface.
- Fiber Connectivity
- The EdgeSwitch provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. This 8-port model includes two SFP ports, providing up to 1 Gbps uplinks.
- Comprehensive User Interface
- Designed for convenient management, the EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface allows administrators to configure and monitor switch features in a graphical user interface. For advanced users, an industry-standard command-line interface (CLI) is available through telnet and SSH.
- Powerful Functionality
- The EdgeSwitch uses a sophisticated operating system that provides basic switching features, PoE configuration per port, and a variety of advanced features including:
• VLAN, Private VLAN, Voice VLAN
• Link Aggregation
• DHCP Snooping, IGMP Snooping
• TACACS+, RADIUS, 802.1X, MAC Filtering, ACL
• DiffServ, CoS
• Static Routing, Policy-Based Routing
Ubiquiti Networks ES-8-150W Specs
|Ports||8 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
2 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit SFP
|Switching Bandwidth||10 Gb/s (Non-Blocking)|
|Power Draw||150.00 W (Active)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||-13 to 113°F / -25 to 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%|
|Indicator Lights||Link/Activity/Speed, PoE|
|Rack Form Factor||1 RU|
|Dimensions||9.3 x 8 x 1.7″ / 23.5 x 20.4 x 4.4 cm|
|Weight||4 lb / 2 kg|
|Package Weight||5.04 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.4 x 9.35 x 2.85″|