Ubiquiti Instant 802.3AF Outdoor 48V POE Adapter
Ubiquiti INS-8023AF-O PoE Injector
The Ubiquiti INSTANT PoE Converter works seamlessly with a variety of 802.3af switches for remote power control applications. As you manage and monitor your network, you can conveniently power or power cycle your remote devices using your 802.3af switch. For ease of power management, you can even centralise the 802.3af switch and power source, and you can include a UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) as a backup.
- Transform any POE device into a fully 48V 802.3af compliant product with 16V output.
- Available in both indoor and outdoor versions (see accessories tab).
- Longer 48V cable runs capable because of increased efficiency of power delivery (less current).
- Additional +/-15kV of ethernet isolation and ESD/Surge protection to the device.
- Works seamlessly with Cisco Catalyst and other 802.3af Switches for remote power control.
Available in both indoor and outdoor versions (see accessories tab), the Ubiquiti INSTANT PoE Converter is compatible with most Ubiquiti PoE devices using 100 Mbps ports, including:
Longer Cable Runs
High voltage carries power more efficiently (using less current) than low voltage. The Ubiquiti INSTANT PoE Converter enables longer 48V cable runs due to a more efficient power delivery – so your products can get the power they require even when they are located far from the 802.3af switch.
The Ubiquiti INSTANT PoE Converter provides an additional ±15kV of Ethernet isolation for built-in protection that lessens the risk of ESD or surge damage to your devices.