Ubiquiti Litebeam 5AC-16-120 Outdoor Integrated Sector Antenna
Ubiquiti LBE-5AC-16-120 5GHz 4-PACK LiteBeam AC 11ac Access Point 16dBi 120° PoE
- 4-PACK LiteBeam AC 11ac Access Point 16dBi
- 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (included)
- Capable of high-speed, 18+ mi (30+ km) links
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Lightweight antenna integrated radio
LiteBeam is ideal for a cost-effective WISP deployment in an airMAX ac Point-to-MultiPoint network.
The LBE-5AC-16-120 LiteBeam features a 5GHz airMAX Technology Solution from Ubiquiti Networks and takes full advantage of a longer-range, higher-performance network antenna to reach users at greater distances. Operating on the license-free 5GHz frequency, you can take advantage of data transfer rates of up to 100+ Mbps at distances of up to 18+ mi (30+ km). Combine the improved distance with Ubiquiti Networks’ own airMAX technology and you benefit from increased airtime efficiency through the use of Time Division Multiple Access or TDMA technology. Additionally, airMAX technology offers intelligent QoS and improved scalability.
Integrated airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, the Ubiquiti Networks airMAX Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots managed by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency.
• Intelligent QoS: Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
• Scalability: High capacity and scalability.
• Long Distance: Capable of high-speed, 18+ mi (30+ km) links.
• Processor Specs: MIPS 74K
• Memory: 64MB
• Network Interface: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Operating Frequency: Worldwide: 5150 – 5875MHz, USA: 5725 – 5850MHz
• Antenna Gain: 16dBi
• Maximum Power Output: 25dBm
• Maximum Power Consumption: 7W
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (included)
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 158deg F (-40 to 70deg C)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
• Wind Survivability: 125mph (200km/h)