Ubiquiti Rocket M5 -Titanium-Airmax mimo outdoor client 5ghz
Ubiquiti Networks RM5-TI Overview
The RM5-Ti RocketM5 Titanium 2×2 MIMO airMAX BaseStation from Ubiquiti Networks features enhanced radio performance and superior durability. Its carrier-class capabilities link distances up to 30+ miles and provide speeds of up to 150+ Mb/s. The RocketM Titanium features Gigabit Ethernet connection to deliver high throughput for reliable data transfers. The RocketM Titanium enclosure is designed to improve performance in harsh RF environments and in extreme weather conditions. Enclosed in aircraft-grade aluminum, the RocketM Titanium is a rugged, high-power, linear 2×2 MIMO radio.
RocketM5 Titanium has an integrated Ubiquiti airSync technology. airSync enhances the hardware and software of the Rocket to utilize GPS signals for precision timing. airOS is upgraded for the GPS hardware in the RocketM5 Titanium. You can easily manage and monitor GPS satellite signals. Synchronized transmission among RocketM5 Titanium BaseStations effectively eliminates co-location interference.The RocketM Titanium may be deployed in PtP bridging or PtMP airMAX BaseStation applications. It can be paired with your choice of airMAX BaseStation Sector or RocketDish antennas. This versatility gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience. Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots, scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
- GPS Synchronization
- RocketM5 Titanium has an integrated Ubiquiti airSync technology. airSync enhances the hardware and software of the Rocket to utilize GPS signals for precision timing.
- GPS Signal Reporting
- airOS is upgraded for the new GPS hardware in the RocketM5 Titanium. You can easily manage and monitor GPS satellite signals.
- No Co-Location Interference
- Synchronized transmission among RocketM5 Titanium BaseStations effectively eliminates co-location interference.
- External GPS Antenna
- The RocketM5 Titanium includes a weatherproof, external GPS antenna.
- airMAX Technology
- Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots, scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It significantly improves performance in throughput, reduces latency, and increases scalability. With Intelligent QoS, priority is given to voice or video for seamless streaming. It is capable of high-speed links up to 50+ km. Its multiple features reduce noise.
- Easy Installation
- The RocketM Titanium and airMAX antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing the RocketM Titanium on an airMAX BaseStation sector or RocketDish antenna requires no special tools. You simply snap it securely into place with the universal Rocket mount built into the antenna.
- airOS is a versatile Ubiquiti firmware technology. It is an intuitive and user-friendly software that requires no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture that enables high performance and outdoor multi-point networking. It features channel shifting, spectral width adjustment, ACK auto-timing, AAP technology, DHCP relay, protocol support, multiple VLAN support, and multi-language support.
- airView provides advanced spectrum analyzer functionality. Waterfall (aggregate energy over time for each frequency), waveform (aggregate energy collected), and real-time (energy is shown in real time as a function of frequency) spectral views allow operators to identify noise signatures and plan networks to minimize noise interference. You can also automate airView to record and report results.
- airControl is a powerful and intuitive, Web-based server network management application that allows operators to centrally manage entire networks of Ubiquiti devices. It features Network map, monitor device status, mass firmware upgrade, Web UI access, manage groups of devices, and task scheduling.
Ubiquiti Networks RM5-TI Specs
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 8 W|
|Power Supply||48 V, 0.5 A PoE adapter (included)|
|Power Method||802.3af compliant|
|Shock and Vibration||ETSI300-019-1.4|
|Package Weight||1.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.2 x 5.1 x 3.3″|