Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC LR Indoor Access Point 5 Pack
The Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC LR 5 Pack is ideal for long-range deployments, offering simultaneous, dual-band operation with 3×3 MIMO in the 2.4 GHz band and 2×2 MIMO in the 5 GHz band. The innovative antenna design of the UAP-AC-LR provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
Ubiquiti UniFi AC LR 5 Pack Key Features
- Range of 183m (600ft)
- Simultaneous dual-band
- 2.4GHz throughput of 450Mbps
- 5GHz throughput of 867Mbps
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet Port
The UniFi AC-Long Range 5 Pack combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11AC Dual‑Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
The UAP-AC-LR-5 is easily accessible through any standard web browser, and the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated. UniFi
Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology. Intuitive UniFi Controller Software Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface. Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a three‑pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
Ubiquiti UniFi AC LR – Technical Specifications
- Dimensions 175.7 x 175.7 x 43.2 mm (6.92 x 6.92 x 1.70″)
- Weight 240 g (8.5 oz) With Mounting Kits 315 g (11.1 oz)
- Networking Interface (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Buttons Reset
- Antennas (1) Dual-Band Antenna, Tri-Polarity, 3 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter*
- Maximum Power Consumption 6.5W
- Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz 22 dBm 5 GHz 24 dBm
- BSSID Up to Four per Radio
- Power Save Supported
- Wireless Security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing