Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-LR-US Overview
The UAP-AC-LR-US 802.11ac Long Range Access Point from Ubiquiti Networks is ideal for long‑range deployments. This access point offers simultaneous, dual band operation with 3 x 3 MIMO in the 2.4 GHz band and 2 x 2 MIMO in the 5 GHz band. The innovative antenna design provides a long range, symmetrical link coverage area. The antenna gain of this access point performs better than what one way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
UniFi Acess Point
- Innovative Antenna Design
- The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of this access point performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
- Symmetrical Long Range
- Excellent signal from access point coupled with excellent reception from smart phone
- Designed for Optimal RF Performance
- Collects feedback on full 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz channel interface
Pushes clients to faster interference-free, 5 GHz channels
Minimizes problem-client effects on system performance by limiting their airtime access
- Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
- The UniFi Controller v4 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. You can remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
- Save Money and Save Time
- Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
- Powerful Hardware
- The UniFi 802.11 ac Dual-Radio access points feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11 ac MIMO technology.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software
- Configure and manage your access point with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Unlimited scalability with the option to build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Extend Your Coverage
- With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments, and multi-tenancy for managed service providers.
- Packed with Features
- Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi access points, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi access points.
- Breakthrough RF Map
- Use the RF map to monitor and analyze radio frequencies for optimal AP placement, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Detailed Analytics
- Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- Easy customization and options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi’s rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use. All UniFi access points include Hotspot functionality for billing integration using major credit cards, voucher-based authentication, voucher creation, guest management, payment refund, and full customization and branding of Hotspot portal pages.
- Multi-Site Management
- A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts.
- WLAN Groups
- The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an access points radio.
- UniFi provides a visual representation of your network’s status and delivers basic information about each network segment.
- RF Map
- Monitor UniFi access points and analyze the surrounding RF environment
- UniFi organizes and visualizes network traffic in clear and easy-to-read graphs.
- Easy Mounting
- Sleek design for seamless integration into any environment (all accessories included).
- Unique LED provisioning ring or square provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Includes PoE functionality. Each single-pack includes a PoE adapter
- UniFi Switch
- You can power your UniFi devices with a UniFi Switch (sold separately). Available in 24 and 48 port versions with multiple power output options, the UniFi Switch conveniently offers auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af PoE/802.3at PoE+ and configurable 24V passive PoE
Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-LR-US Specs
|Wireless Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Number of Antennas||1|
|Antenna Gain||3 to 6 dBi|
|Transmit Power||22 to 24 dBm|
|Ports||1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA, AES, TKIP|
|Throughput||2.4 GHz: 450 Mb/s
5 GHz: 867 Mb/s
|Supported IEEE Standards||802.11i|
|DC Input Power||24 VDC at 0.5 A|
|Power Consumption||6.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 158°F / -10 to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%|
|Dimensions||6.9 x 6.9 x 1.7″ / 17.6 x 17.6 x 4.3 cm|
|Weight||0.7 lb / 0.3 kg|
|Package Weight||2.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.8 x 8.4 x 3.9″|