Ubiquiti Networks UAP-IW-US Overview
Retrofit an existing in-wall wired Ethernet jack to a wireless access point with the UniFi In-Wall Wi-Fi Access Point. It provides one RJ45 data port and one PoE port to connect devices like a VoIP phone, and is capable of speeds of up to 150 Mbps with a range of 82′.
- Quick Deployment
- Transform any existing Ethernet outlet into a UniFi AP, with no additional wiring needed.
- Easy Installation
- Upgrade any single-gang Ethernet outlet to the UniFi In-Wall Wi-Fi AP.
- Power Over Ethernet
- The UniFi In-Wall Wi-Fi AP works with a UniFi Switch or any third-party 802.3af PoE switch.
- Versatile Data and PoE Output
- An integrated PoE pass-through port conveniently connects and powers a security camera, VoIP phone, or high-end AP.
Ubiquiti Networks UAP-IW-US Specs
|Advanced Traffic Management|
|Advanced QoS||Per-user rate limiting|
|Guest Traffic Isolation||Supported|
|WMM||Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background|
|Package Weight||0.465 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.45 x 3.9 x 1.9″|