Out of stock
Ubiquiti UAP-LR-3 UniFi AP Enterprise Long Range WiFi System, 3 Pack
- Includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
- Non-802.3af compliant.
The UniFi UAP-LR from Ubiquiti is a performance-enhanced indoor 802.11n access point, ideal for deployment of high-performance wireless networks. It utilizes 802.11n MIMO technology for superior wireless performance. It delivers a fast wireless speed of up to 300 Mbps over 2.4GHz band, and allows for a long wireless operation range of up to 183m. You can use the free UniFi Controller software to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
Thanks to its aesthetic industrial design with LED indicator, and the Plug-and-Play installation, you can easily mount to a ceiling tile or wall by using the included mounting hardware. Plus, it supports Power over Ethernet; no extra power cord is required.
Note: This product is sold in a pack of three.
- Enjoy super-fast Wi-Fi Taking advantage of the advanced 802.11n MIMO technology, the UniFi AP- LR supports a speed of up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4GHz radio band, and offers an extra-long wireless operation range of up to 183m (600ft).
- Multi-Site Management The UniFi Controller software* is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine. It’s ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. (* The UniFi Controller software is free to download.)
- Scalability for thousands With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller.
- Other advanced software features The UniFi Controller software also offers a rich set of advanced software features, giving you added convenience. You can upload custom map images, or use Google Maps for a visual representation of your wireless network. Take advantage of WLAN groups for flexible configuration of large deployments and enable wireless connection between APs to extend range. Create one large wireless network across multiple Aps, so users can roam and seamlessly maintain their connection as they switch to the nearest AP.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) The UniFi AP- LR boasts Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, allowing both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device. It includes a Power over Ethernet adapter, and can also be powered by the Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch PoE PRO (sold separately).
- Sleek industrial design – simple configuration With its clean industrial design, the UniFi AP- LR can be seamlessly integrated into any wall or ceiling surface*. The LED indicator simplifies deployment and configuration. The Plug-and-Play installation and intuitive management reduce the need for dedicated IT personnel resources. (*The mounting kits are included).
There are no reviews yet.