Ubiquiti Networks US-48-750W Overview
The US-48-750W UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 48 RJ45 Port 750W Switch from Ubiquiti Networks offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. It provides a total non-blocking throughput of up to 70 Gb/s.
The UniFi Switch provides fiber connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each UniFi Switch includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gb/s. By default, the UniFi Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network. The 48-port switch adds two SFP+ ports for high-capacity uplinks of up to 10 Gb/s, so you can directly connect to a high-performance storage server or deploy a long-distance uplink to another switch.
The switch supports an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability. It integrates seamlessly into the UniFi Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform to create a highly scalable, end-to-end system of network devices across multiple locations — all controlled from a single interface.
- Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- 48 x Gigabit RJ45 ports, 2 x SFP+ ports, 2 x SFP ports
- 1 Serial console port (reserved for future use)
- Non-blocking throughput of up to 70 Gb/s
- Switching capacity: 140 Gb/s
- Forwarding rate of up to 104.16 Mp/s
- Maximum power consumption of 750W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Rack mountable
- Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software (not included) allows administrators to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface.
Ubiquiti Networks US-48-750W Specs
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
2 x 10Gb SFP
2 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit SFP
1 x Ethernet (RJ45) (Console)
|Forwarding Rate||104.16 Mpps|
|Switching Bandwidth||140 Gb/s
70 Gb/s (Non-Blocking)
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7 or Later
|Power Draw||750.00 W (Active)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|PoE per Port||17 to 34.2 W|
|Operating Temperature||23 to 104°F / -5 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%|
|Indicator Lights||Link/Activity/Speed, PoE|
|Rack Form Factor||1 RU|
|Dimensions||19.1 x 13.7 x 1.8″ / 48.5 x 34.8 x 4.5 cm|
|Weight||12 lb / 5 kg|
|Package Weight||17.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.3 x 16.9 x 3.6″|
There are no reviews yet.